|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R540k - R360K per annum|
|Education||Degree or Diploma and the required Certification.|
|Experience||5+ years experience in client and the server side of J2EE development.|
Our client is looking to employ a Java Developer to join their team to be based in Cape Town. They provide services and crafts software solutions to fit a specific business and technology domain.
They have provided the South African Financial Services and Retail Industries with exceptional software solutions, strategic services and technical resources. The successful candidate will join their dynamic development teams who have expert knowledge of mainstream application development technologies. You will also have the opportunity to work up to date Mobile Technologies.
• Degree or Diploma and the required Certification.
• 5+ years experience in client and the server side of J2EE development.
• Experience with JDBC, JSPs, HTML, XML, XSL, Ant, JBoss.
• Utilize J2EE and OO best practices for application design and development.
• Understand the use of frameworks and re-usable components.
• Working knowledge of relational databases using Postgres and DB2.
• Experience with the Eclipse IDE.
• Contribute in design sessions.
• Analyse impact of proposed changes to programs and provide estimates.
• Produce code that is easily maintainable.
• Produce code that adheres to functional and technical specifications.
• Adhere to technical standards.
• Produce code that is well documented.
• Assist other Developers.
• Perform Quality Assurance checks / Code Reviews.
• Contribute to the establishment of Best Practice standards.
• Prepare Technical specifications.
• Perform Unit and System Testing.
• Ability to work closely with Systems Analysts.
• Develop innovative solutions.
• Ensure audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to.
• Adherence to time deadlines.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za