|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R450K – R350K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant experience|
Our client is looking for a Java Developer to join their team to be based in Johannesburg. If you are able to mentor junior developer then read on.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
• Contributing in design sessions
• Analysing the impact of proposed changes to programs and provide estimates
• Producing code that is easily maintainable, adheres to functional and technical specifications and that is well documented
• Performing Quality Assurance checks / Code Reviews
• Contributing to the establishment of Best Practice standards
• Performing Unit and System Testing
• Ensuring audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to
• Utilizing J2EE and OO best practices for application design and development
• Understanding the use of frameworks and re-usable components
• Experience in client and server side JEE development
• Experience with JDBC, JSPs, HTML, XML, XSL, Ant, JBoss
• Working knowledge of relational databases using Postgres and DB2
• Experience with the Eclipse IDE
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za