|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, North|
|Salary||R40K - R30K|
|Experience||3 - 4 years|
Local opportunity for a Java programmer to join an elite team of Java developers.
The ideal candidate will have experience both developing enterprise level
Java/J2EE web applications and leading a development team.
· A minimum three years hands on IT development experience, and at least
two years in a technical and administrative lead role
· Experience developing enterprise-level web applications using
· Websphere (5x or greater) and the WSAD toolkit.
· STRUTS or a good understands MVC patterns
· Knowledge of spring or Hybernate frameworks
· An analytical understanding of UML analysis and design concepts
· A project lead understanding of MS Project, planning and budgeting
· Experience working in a WAN environment were computer to computer
connectivity is planned, managed and controlled (NCRB requests)
· Adhering to defined systems architecture
· Conducting code reviews
· Debugging application logic
· Both the technical and administrative leadership of 5 developers
· Communicating technical concepts in both oral and written format with technical and managerial staff alike
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za