|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Randburg|
|Salary||R30K - R25K per month|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
A reputable financial company based in Johannesburg North is looking for skilled Java Developers.
The following Technical experience is Essential:
•Thorough knowledge of one or more application servers (Tomcat, Jboss) .
• Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Detailed knowledge of best practice system designs including design patterns and common architectural frameworks.
• Knowledge of the any of the following databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, MS SQL Server • Experience in Web Services (SOAP, XML-RPC); JAXB; XSLT; JAVA web technologies such as JSF (2.0).
• Sound product development and financial industry knowledge • Deliver on commitments in a timely manner.
• An ability to see possibilities beyond the obvious. Innovation is a key dimension • The ability to work with minimum supervision & good documentation skills •
•The ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity and migrate between detail and high level requirements •
•Knowledge of the Maven build tool •
• Experience with UML •
• Experience with configuration management and version control using SVN •
• Experience in Integration / middle tier integration tools (JCAPS, Websphere MQ, JBossESB) • Knowledge of Test Drive Development •
• Knowledge of the Spring framework, JPA, AOP, Hibernate and HibernateQL. •
• Experience working in a Linux environment •
• Creation, maintenance and decommissioning of environments
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools such as HUDSON
• Any Degree, Diploma or Certification in computer science or any related field that will complement a programmer C’s job
• Familiar with one or more programming languages as appropriate for the specific requirements of the department related to the field.
• Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, highly logical, technically proficient.
• Minimum four (4) years of experience in programming and system design
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za