|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R360K - R240K per annum|
|Education||IT Related University Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years development experience|
Our client in Midrand is looking to employ a Java Developer who has a clear understanding of business requirements and issues as well as being able to know what application design solution may be relevant and appropriate as a solution.
• IT Related University Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
• Java 1.6 (2 to 4 years of proven work experience)
• IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans
• Application/web Server: Tomcat 7, Glassfish
• J2EE development: EJBs, Servlets, Java Server Page and MVC frameworks
• Web services : Apache Axis 2, Spring WS, JAX-WS
• Open source technologies : Spring Framework
• Build tool : Maven, Ant
• Web Portal : Liferay, Vaadin portlets
• Revision control system : Subversion, Git
• Databases : Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, Ms Sql Server,
• Object Relational mapping: Hibernate, JPA
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za