|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R540K - R420K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. IT Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years development experience|
Our client in Johannesburg is looking for Java Developers to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for translating technical specifications into working programmes that meets project specifications and you will be required to mentor Junior Developers from time to time.
• IT Related Degree
• Minimum 5 years development experience
• Contributing in design sessions
• Analysing the impact of proposed changes to programs and provide estimates
• Producing code that is easily maintainable, adheres to functional and technical specifications and that is well documented
• Performing Quality Assurance checks / Code Reviews
• Contributing to the establishment of Best Practice standards
• Performing Unit and System Testing
• Ensuring audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to
• Utilizing J2EE and OO best practices for application design and development
• Understanding the use of frameworks and re-usable components
• Experience in client and server side JEE development
• Experience with JDBC, JSPs, HTML, XML, XSL, Ant, JBoss
• Working knowledge of relational databases using Postgres and DB2
• Experience with the Eclipse IDE
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za