|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Randburg|
|Salary||R40K - R30K|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||4 - 5 years|
Are you a Java developer who is responsible for translating technical specifications into working programmes that meets project specifications? Are you able to mentor junior developers?
If so, join this market leading client and take the lead as a Java Developer.
Requirements: Relevant Degree or Diploma and the relevant certification coupled with experience in client and server side JEE development.
As a Java Developer your focus will include:
• Contributing in design sessions
• Analysing the impact of proposed changes to programs and provide estimates
• Producing code that is easily maintainable, adheres to functional and technical specifications and that is well documented
• Performing Quality Assurance checks / Code Reviews
• Contributing to the establishment of Best Practice standards
• Performing Unit and System Testing
• Ensuring audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to
• Utilizing J2EE and OO best practices for application design and development
• Understanding the use of frameworks and re-usable components
• Experience in client and server side JEE development
• Experience with JDBC, JSPs, HTML, XML, XSL, Ant, JBoss
• Working knowledge of relational databases using Postgres and DB2
• Experience with the Eclipse IDE
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za