|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R432K - R324K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years relevant development experience|
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Developer to design, develop, test and coordinate maintenance and upgrades of their Systems. The candidate will be part of the agile development team as well as be actively involved in the development life cycle including release process and deployment coordination.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 4 years relevant development experience
• Proficient in Web Service Protocols and Data – HTTP/SOAP / REST, XML, JAXB, JAXP, etc. (Essential)
• Proficiency with continuous integration tools – ANT, Maven, etc.
• Application Servers – Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS (Essential)
• Experience with one or more of the following interfaces and protocols: LDAP, CORBA (High Speed Interface), etc (Desirable)
• Experience with source code control systems such as, Subversion, Concurrent Versioning System, etc. (Desirable)
• Operating systems – Unix / Linux (Essential)
• Experience with Oracle database (Desirable)
• Best practice in the Billing and IT industry
• Experience in Shell scripting (Essential)
• Understanding of business requirements/report requirements for dealing with look and feel
• Sound understanding of object oriented design and Agile methodologies.
• Experience in the telecommunications industry (advantageous)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za