|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R540K - R480K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years’ experience in J2EE Development|
Our client in Cape Town is looking for a Java Developer to join their team. You will be responsible for the front end site and e-commerce platform. This will include its integration into the back office platforms, hybrid cloud infrastructure, search engine and third party cloud based systems. The candidate will be responsible for Java development work, development processes and best practices, and actively developing software products in conformance to the specification, technical strategy/direction of the Group Enterprise Architect.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in J2EE Development
• User interface and usability expertise
• Solid relational database skills
• Working with large data sets
• Knowledge of the following technologies/frameworks would be highly beneficial
• E-Commerce platform exposure (Hybris, Endeca)
• Spring Web MVC
• Hibernate or JPA
• iOS / Android
• Good understanding of Computer Science principles especially SOA, TDD, DDD, Web/Mobile, Data and distributed systems
• Strong online/web development background with cross functional experience
• Open source experience
• Worked on commerce related web sites or technology
• Experience in using open source platforms
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za