|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K - R360K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant experience|
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Java Developer who will be the senior engineer on the design, development and sustaining engineering for product development projects such as mobile transactional services for leading national or international customers.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Sun/ Oracle Certification – Huge Advantage
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
• Proficient in Java, MySQL
• Experience in high transactional development environments in excess of five years will be advantageous.
• Experience with Java, Object-oriented design principles, Web Services and SOA, JSP, HTML, JSF, JPA
• Good knowledge of building Java/J2EE Web applications. Must have knowledge about Web App Security, LDAP integration, etc.
• Experience working with various relational databases.
• Good understanding of using caching solutions EHCahe
• Demonstrated focus on quality (unit testing, system testing, user acceptance testing)
• Experience working with multi-tiered, multi-threaded Java applications with a focus on the data tier.
• Experience developing data access layers using ORM tools.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za