|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R552K – R480K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT National Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 6 years Java Development experience|
Our client in the Johannesburg area is looking for a Java Developer to join their team of developers. You will be responsible for software applications development; supporting business objectives while providing expertise in software development life cycle phases from concept and design to testing.
• IT Related Degree/ National Diploma
• Minimum 6 years Java Development experience
• Solid working experience in application design, software development, maintenance and delivery with at least 2 or more years with application servers; e.g. JBoss Application Server; J2EE Application Server; IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, or BEA WebLogic; Apache
• Experience in JSF, EJB3 and JBoss Seam will be a great advantage
• Strong relational database experience (DB2, Sybase, SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i)
• Strong working experience with Agile software development methodologies
• Must be able to work with people and be able to adapt to a changing environment
• Must be able to work under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za