|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R600K – R480K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years Java Development experience|
Our client in Cape Town is looking for a Java Developer to join their team. You must have experience with various phases of the SDLC including development, testing and deployment and support. Experience with Enterprise Service Bus concepts and architecture
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 5 years Java Development experience
• Experience in Java SE/ Java EE, JNDI, JAX – WS, JDBC, SQL, JPA/ Hibernate and WebLogic
• Understanding of HTTP Protocol and SOAP Standards
• Experience in EJB, PL/SQL, EJB, Oracle, Struts, Spring, Maven, UNIX/ Linux and Hudson
• Using XML Technologies in Enterprise Applications: XML; WSDL; XSLT and XSD
• Application Architecture/Deployment
• Integration development utilising accepted patterns for integration; SOA/ESB Architecture
• Web Server Programming using servlets
• Security in Enterprise Applications
• Testing tools specifically related to integration
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za