Java J2EE Designer (6 month contract)
|Education||IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
Consulting house based in Melrose Arch is looking for a J2EE Designer to be contracted out to their client based in Centurion. If you are up for the challenge then apply now.
Mandatory skills: Core Java 5, JSF Trinidad, JSP Servlets
• Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
• Ability to complete technical designs that are in line with the technical requirements, following the applicable design standards and ensuring that those designs are functionally and technically sound and integrate with other related system components
• Ability to transition designs to developers, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of those designs
• Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution.
• Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
• Design individual technology components of the application development, execution, or operations architecture.
• Work with other designers and the technical architect to make sure that the architecture components interact to fulfil the requirements and meet performance goals.
• Design and implement quick wins, and evaluate whether the results meet performance goals.
• Develop application prototype and conduct conference room pilot to evaluate solution options.
• Confirm the completeness and consistency of the design deliverables. Resolve any inconsistencies discovered.
• Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other project areas.
• Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in Verification and Validation Overview to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
• Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za