Java Team Lead
|Location||Java Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R50,000 – R35,000 p/m|
|Education||BSc, BIS, BCom or BEng degree in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic Related Sciences from a reputable university|
An IT company, based in Johannesburg is looking for experience Java Developers to be Team Leaders. The Team Lead is required to have a strong technical background, staff and client management skills, and need to take an active role in company-wide initiatives. As a Team Lead you will be responsible for delivery on a project, which involves project, account and team management, which can comprise software engineers, business analysts and testers.
Depending on your area of specialization, the technologies that you will be working with includes, but are not limited to:
• Non-negotiable is a BSc, BIS, BCom or BEng degree in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic Related Sciences from a reputable university
• A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science fundamentals.
• 4+ years’ experience as a Senior Software Engineer in the JAVA domains
• An understanding of applications architecture as well as the general software development landscape
• Strong communication, team management and business analysis skills.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Michelle on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za