Java Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K – R336K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years relevant development experience|
Our client in Johannesburg is looking for a skilled Java Web Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of Java/ JSP web front ends as part of a web development team.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience
• Proficient with J2EE and Web Services as well as Maven
• Solid HTML and CSS experience
• Proficient with XML, XSL, Apache Ant build Tool and SVN/ CVS Source Control
• Experience in Apache Tomcat 5/6
• Front-end skills
• Expert in the difference between client-server relationships and their architecture
• Expert in the web-oriented Java frameworks
• Familiarity in other languages is appreciated
• Design, maintain, support and enhance JAVA/JSP web applications built on the enterprise content management platform
• Participate in testing and implementation of applications
• Will work on other code
• Maintain Maven
• Maintain build scripts for various projects
• Source Control Administration
• Build and maintain custom Java modules used across all their sites
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za