Java Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sandton|
|Salary||R47K - R42K|
|Education||BSc/BCom/ NDip IT|
Are you a Java Web Developer and enjoy a fun atmosphere with a ton of other people who want to grow their careers technically?
Use your IT skills to develop and support a leading initiative-driven team utilizing Java technologies for the analysis, design, implementation, and support of a series of web applications for the business.
The following technology skill sets are required:
- Experienced Java/JEE developer (5+ years) with focus on Java Web Applications and open source technologies.
- JSP 2.0 / JSTL - MVC (SpringMVC preferred)
- SQL / ORM (e.g.: Hibernate, JDBC, etc.
- Web Services (SOAP, REST, etc)
- Knowledge of XMPP Must be able to set-up and administer your own development environments, so a working
- Knowledge of Linux systems is also mandatory.
Additional skill sets desired:
Web 2.0 Technologies:
- Subversion (SVN)
You will be responsible for developing remote management and provisioning servers to manage repositories of applications and firmware.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za