Junior Environmental Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R450k - R250k|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
A leading firm of consulting engineers has a vacancy for a Junior Environmental Consultant to be based in their Johannesburg Branch.
Minimum Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree in Environmental Management with Honours
- 2-3 Year of Environmental management experience more specifically in compliance monitoring and auditing
- Good understanding of Environmental Control Officer/auditing duties and responsibilities
- Good understanding of construction related environmental impacts and mitigation measures (experience in major
construction projects will be advantageous)
- Project management and client liaison Team leadership and management
- Good working knowledge of all relevant environmental policies, legislation, guidelines and standards (including the NEMA
and its amendments, Water Act, MPRDA, CARA, NEMBA and Waste Act) MS Office/MS Excel/MS Projects
- Ability to implement Environmental Management Systems in line with ISO 14001:2004
- In the process of registering with a professional auditing body such as SAATCA or IEMA
- The ability to conduct inspections and audits and to produce thorough, readable and informative reports
- Good understanding of Environmental Management Programmes and Excellent presentation skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Jotham on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za