Junior Mechanical Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R - R|
|Education||Mechanical Engineering National Diploma or higher|
|Experience||3 - 5 years’ relevant Mechanical Engineering experience|
My client, a global engineering specialist EPC services provider, is seeking Junior Mechanical Engineers who have experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Mechanical Engineering National Diploma or higher
• 3 - 5 years’ relevant Mechanical Engineering experience
• Must be available immediately
• Must have shutdown experience
• It is a site based position in Secunda; this person must be available to move from site to site as the projects start and end
• Signing staff up on contracts, issuing PPE, arranging onsite training, liaising with timekeeping, compiling and filing of personnel records on site
Should you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any Logistics, Mining, IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za