Junior Supply Chain Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Education||Logistics, International Supply Chain, Shipping, Freight Forwarding Qualification|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Our client is looking for a Junior Supply Chain Manager to join their dynamic team
• Track service delivery performance measures (both internal and with 3PL’s), identify persistent deviations.
• Research and compile corrective solution options in conjunction with ISC leadership
• Manage 3PL service delivery and costs as inputs to 3PL service contracts and rate reviews
• ISC Supply Chain data analysis and performance measurement
• Provide input and participate in corrective solution implementations under the guidance of ISC leadership and cross-functional teams
• Research, compile and develop the intellectual property base of ISC on compliance requirements and processes for CGM and Foods exports
• Articulate to the CGM and Foods groups the compliance requirements for export of their products for them to ensure the deliver compliant products into the ISC operations
• Research, compile and develop the intellectual property base of ISC on the customs clearing requirements and optimum processes to achieve fast and timeous clearing of export stocks out of South Africa and into destination territories
• Participate in cross-functional development of compliance and clearing solutions that drive and enhance service delivery
• Excellent knowledge of exports, service providers, processes and systems.
• Knowledge and experience of Africa export/import CGM and Foods customs requirements and processes
• Knowledge and experience of Africa export/import CGM and Foods compliance requirements and processes
• Analytical skills capability to interpret supply chain data, trends and anomalies and prepare reports
• Ability to track, analyse and provide constructive input on the performance of export operations in relations to achieving set goals and standards
• Knowledge and understanding of the Customs & Excise Act and relevant legislation
• Research and process orientation combined with an ability to conceptualise solutions and alternative ways of working.
• Ability to manage project deliverables within a team environment
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
What theoretical knowledge (e.g. degree / diploma) does the job require?
• Logistics, International Supply Chain, Shipping, Freight Forwarding Qualification.
• Supply Chain Exports experience (CGM and Foods)
What experience (e.g. previous exposure) does the job require?
• Understanding exports supply chain operational and logistics processes
• Warehouse processes and procedures
• International trade and exports
• Logistics management
• Exports compliance requirements
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za