Junior-Mid Level Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Century City|
|Salary||R25K - R15K|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
Our client is a Cape Town based software development company that delivers consulting and software development services to leading companies in South Africa. We specialise in cross-platform application development with a focus on mobile platforms. We are recruiting a Software Developer to work on exciting Web application and mobile application development projects. The position is based at our offices in Century City, Cape Town.
• Work in an agile software development environment (using Scrum).
• Design and develop applications using .NET technologies and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Develop mobile applications for Windows, Android and iOS.
• Perform maintenance of existing code.
• Perform programming and software design tasks with minimal supervision.
• Follow agreed development processes and methodologies.
• Draft technical specifications based on functional specifications (when required).
• Document the code based on accepted code documentation standards.
• Learn new technologies (when required) through self-learning.
• Be involved in ad-hoc projects that are not limited to the technologies listed in this document.
• Mentor junior team members (when necessary).
• Two to five years of software development experience
• Applicable degree, diploma or Microsoft developer certifications
• Competent with application development using C# and Visual Studio
• Competent with using Microsoft SQL Server
• iOS and/or Android development skills are an advantage
• Knowledge of various development methodologies
• Knowledge of Internet technologies
• An understanding of broad business processes and principles
• Excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Self-starter: highly motivated/enthusiastic/energetic
• Analytical and objective, with attention to detail
• Comfortable in a rapidly-changing environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za