Lead Civil and Structural Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Nigeria, Lagos|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||Master’s Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering|
|Experience||8+ years' of technical experience in Civil and Structural Engineering|
A leading international engineering company is looking for a Lead Civil and Structural Engineer.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering or other relevant field
• 8+ years' of technical experience in Civil and Structural Engineering
• Must be a Nigerian citizen
• Managerial experience will be an added advantage
• Experience emphasis on Technical consultancy, Design, Construction supervision and project start up
• Excellent proficiency in the use of MS Office, AutoCAD, SACS, STAADPRO, and other relevant skills
• Extensive communication skills
• Good command of the English language
• Ability to lead as well as motivate and mentor employees in related discipline
• Good team working skills
• Responsible for specific engineering works for the Company
• Coordinate engineering support with the Company’s international branches
• Coordinate engineering works of the Company’s engineers for projects
• Set-up the engineering team related to Discipline Engineering
• Coordination and guidance of reporting with the project manager
• Organisation, origination, and pursuit of the project files and documentation coordination with the project manager
• Early recognition of project plan deviations and the introduction of counter measures
• Immediate notification of the project manager concerning unusual events, particularly in relation to possible contractual effects
• Recognition, registration, and notification to the project manager of non-contractual services
• Perform pre-feasibility studies and technical bids
• Analyse and comparison of technical bids
• Early recognition of project plan deviations and the introduction of corrective actions
• Review and assess Civil and Structural Engineering input
• Manage and control detailed engineering regarding Civil and Structural tasks
• Ensure constructability aspect in detailed engineering regarding Civil and Structural tasks by liaising with construction personnel of Client
• Ensure fulfilment of the contract scope of work related to Discipline Engineering
• Identify, coordinate, and interface between the different groups/disciplines involved
• To perform all task/activities relevant to the company, assigned by the management as required
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za