Lead Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R720K – R660K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 7 – 10 years relevant experience|
Our client is looking for a Lead Java Developer to join their team in Johannesburg. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Take prime technical responsibility in an engineering team for designing, implementing, debugging and testing of new products, or enhancements on existing products.
• Take prime technical responsibility for sustaining the implemented features once the product is delivered to the field.
• Act as a design authority or reviewer during the peer-review process.
• Mentor the less senior members of the team.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Java Certification(s)
• Minimum 7 – 10 years relevant experience
• Experience in high transactional development environments in excess of five years will be advantageous.
• Experience with Java, Object-oriented design principles, Web Services and SOA, JSP, HTML, JSF, JPA
• Experience with the ISO8583 protocol
• Good knowledge of building Java/J2EE Web applications. Must have knowledge about Web App Security, LDAP integration, etc.
• Experience working with various relational databases.
• Good understanding of using caching solutions EHCahe
• Demonstrated focus on quality (unit testing, system testing, user acceptance testing)
• Experience working with multi-tiered, multi-threaded Java applications with a focus on the data tier.
• Experience developing data access layers using ORM tools.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za