Lead .NET Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R576K - R480K per annum|
|Education||IT Related University Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 7 years .NET experience with at least 5 years hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.|
Our Client in Johannesburg requires the services of a Lead .NET Developer. The ideal candidate will have a relevant IT qualification, sufficient business acumen and finally a passion and drive to effectively manage and expand the business.
The Developer position requires strong business skills and would be responsible for designing, developing, reviewing, analyzing and modifying systems including coding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems.
• IT Related University Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 7 years .NET experience with at least 5 years hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
• Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
• Strong background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL.
• Strong background in Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET and windows forms.
• Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
• Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
• Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
• A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za