|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R160k - R120k|
|Experience||Minimum 3-5 years’ experience|
Our client is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their dynamic team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Logistics Diploma/Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with port and vessel operations, vessel stowage, loading, hatch and deck planning, weight distribution etc.
- Experience in logistical and operational processes, product and protocol knowledge within the perishable industry.
- Experience and knowledge of market restrictions.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- A strong analytical thinker with good attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate and manage logistical services based on a strong customer service orientation.
- Strong persuasive, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A resilient and courageous person that can deal with ambiguity, conflict and criticism.
- A strong decision maker with good project management skills.
- Knowledge of Logistical systems and processes i.e. operational processes, transportation systems and cost management systems.
- Knowledge of export documentation.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za