|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R450k - R380k|
|Education||Tertiary qualification in Logistics/Supply Chain|
|Experience||6 Years in Automotive, Logistics, Supply Chain Management|
Our client is looking for a Logistics Engineer to join their dynamic team.
6 Years: Automotive, Logistics, Supply Chain Management and knowledge of the following:
• Logistics operations management
• Supply chain management
• Root cause analysis and PDCA
• Knowledge of Material Handling Engineering
• People development
• Devanning scheduling and planning
Tertiary qualification in Logistics/Supply Chain
• Manage the container operations division.
• Liaise with external Logistics service providers and ensure contract adherence.
• Establish and manage the container operations KPIs
• Oversee the Inbound logistics operations and ensure effective processes and procedures are established for this operation.
• Oversee the Niscon operations and ensure that the contracted company performs duties as required.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za