|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R550k - R450k|
|Education||Degree in logistics and/or transport|
|Experience||5 years experience within a similar role|
Our client is looking for a Logistics Manager to join their team. This is a very hands on role and would require the person to be present in the Eastern Cape on a regular basis.
- Degree in logistics and/or transport
- Experience (5 years) in transport/logistics
- Languages: Fluent English
- Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel…)
- Driving Licence
Scope of Work:
- Planning, coordinating & execution of logistics operations of wind turbines from port to site
- With suppliers, obtaining & organising transport permits and escorts for all transport within SA
- Road surveys & risk evaluation
- Follow-up of existing suppliers and assisting in finding new suppliers
- Internal & external communication
- Administration of logistics documents
- Constant travel within SA, sometimes internationally
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za