|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R320k - R280k|
|Education||Degree in Logistics Management|
|Experience||5 years+ experience gained in an a FMCG planning environment|
Our client who is a leader in the FMCG industry is looking for a Logistics Planner to join their team. Only candidates within the Gauteng area and who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
• Produced production plans weekly (LTP and MRP on SAP)
• Identified & resolved production planning constraints
• Re-scheduled production plans as a result of changing needs
• Monitored production progress against plan & schedule
• Chair weekly planning meetings and give feedback to relevant departments.
• Interact with multi-functional team
• Adhoc projects
• Housekeeping (SAP LTP and MRP)
• Start Ups and Pull lists from SAP
• 5 years+ experience gained in an a FMCG planning environment
• Experience in a bottling environment
• Experience of SAP and MS Excel
• Degree in Logistics Management
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za