|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Diploma in Logistics Management|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Our client who is within the Mining Industry is looking for a MRP Coordinator to join their team.
• Material requirement planning
• Demand Planning and Inventory Optimization
• Safety, Health and Environment
• Policy, Strategy, Processes, Systems and Reporting
• Assist with ad hoc tasks, initiatives or projects related to the department, including the overall Supply Chain
Qualifications / Education:
• Grade 12
• Diploma, preferably in logistics and / or materials managements. Alternatively, a relevant combination of formal (Supply Chain related) qualifications and additional specialised studies.
• Technical qualification or qualified artisan
• Membership of relevant professional body e.g. SAPICS, CIPS
Experience / Competencies:
• Materials requirements planning and inventory management (5 years)
• Relevant ERP system experience, preferably SAP Materials Management
• Understanding of technical categories and able to interpret technical drawings
• Relevant Industry experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za