MRP Lead - Supply Chain
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Diploma in Logistics|
|Experience||5-7 years experience|
Our client who is within the Mining Industry is looking for a MRP Lead to join their team. Candidates based in the Gauteng area and who have the relevant qualifications and experience within the Mining Industry will be considered
• Material requirement planning
• Demand Planning and Inventory Optimization
• Safety, Health and Environment
• People Supervision
• Policy, Strategy, Processes, Systems and Reporting
• Assist with ad hoc tasks, initiatives or projects related to the department, including the overall Supply Chain
Qualifications / Education:
• Grade 12
• Diploma, preferably in Logistics and / or Commercial. Alternatively, a relevant combination of formal (supply chain related) qualifications and additional specialised studies.
• Technical qualification or qualified artisan would be desirable
• Membership of relevant professional body e.g. SAPICS, CIPS would be desirable.
Experience / Competencies:
• Knowledge of and experience in Inventory best practice principles;
• Professional experience (3 - 5 years) in materials requirements planning and inventory management
• Experience in supervising teams
• Relevant ERP system experience, preferably SAP Materials Management
• Good understanding of technical categories and able to interpret technical drawings
• Relevant Industry experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za