Machine Specialist (CT)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Education||TT electrician N6 Wireman License|
A beverages manufacturing company based in Cape Town is seeking a Machine Specialist to add to their existing team.
· To maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at a
· minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
· Competence Requirements
· Minimum N6 Technikon qualification
· MERSETA Trade test qualification in Electrical or Millwright
· Knowledge or experience of working in a production environment particularly in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumable Goods)
· 3 years in beverages manufacturing environment, canning bottling
· experience in instrumentation a plus
· Wireman's license an added advantage
Salary: market related
Closing date: 17th October 2014
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za