|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R300K – R240K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years relevant experience|
Our client in Cape Town, a digital development company, is looking for a Magento Developer to join their team. They incorporate all aspects of web, mobile and social media – they provide world-class project conceptualization, technology development, systems management, monitoring, support and analysis for their clients.
• Successfully completed a degree in computer science or equivalent experience or even fresher
• High level of expertise in Magento, PHP, MySQL, MVC and Zend framework (minimum 4 years' experience)
• Expert level knowledge in back end development and finding creative solutions
• Good knowledge of current trends in web development
• Team oriented, proactive, independent and structured
• Passionate about new and highly complicated e-Commerce projects and innovative ideas
• Proficient in English
• Experience in development of existing projects using Magento
• Work closely with the lead developer, internal and external developers
• Analyse and resolve bugs
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za