|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Education||Trade Test N4|
Maintenance artisan required at Cape Town Beverage Manufacturing FMCG.
The main functions will include, but is not limited to:
• Repairs and maintenance to machinery and equipment (ordering of spares and parts as needed)
• Assist in planning of mechanical and electrical modifications and installations
• Report and repair defects and problems before breakdowns
• Installation of electrical equipment and components
• Ensure adherence to electrical installation regulations and procedures
• Active supervision of Cooling and Filtration activities on a shift basis
Candidate must have:
• Minimum qualification of NTC4
• Minimum requirement of Trade Test
• Millwright, electrical, or instrumentation trade test certificate will be advantageous
• 3-5 years experience in Beverage FMCG manufacturing company
• Sound knowledge of mechanical equipment, electrical panels and PLC’s
• Must be self-motivated and able to work without supervision
• Able to be responsible and make decisions under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Computer literacy (MS Office suite, SAP would be an advantage)
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
• Valid code EB(Code 08 ) drivers licence
• Have own reliable transport
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za