|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Experience||3- 5 years|
A suitably qualified and experienced Maintenance Fitter is required at a FMCG company based in Ashton.
Qualified and trade tested artisan (Fitter, Fitter & Turner, Millwright)
Preferred Industry Experience
• Maintenance of machines, e.g. (conveyors, shakers, elevators, graders, mono & centrifugal pumps, pipelines, water reticulation equipment, pneumatic & hydraulic equipment etc.)
• Lubrication of machines and equipment
• Manufacturing and installation of equipment
• Daily condition monitoring of machines & equipment
• Assisting operators during change-over
• Use the Maintenance Management System
• ± 3 years FMCG manufacturing experience
• Experience in the operation and maintenance of conveyors, shakers, elevators, graders, palletisers, mono & centrifugal pumps, pipelines, water reticulation equipment, pneumatic & hydraulic equipment
• Must be prepared to work overtime and shifts
• Able to work in a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Problem solving abilities and fault finding
• Attentive to detail, innovative and quality orientated
• Knowledge of 20 Keys would be advantageous.
• Able to function independently
• Practical knowledge and experience of lathe work (turning), welding (arc, argon, gas, brazing & soldering) and cutting
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• Practical knowledge and experience of a Maintenance Management System, e.g. Pragma or DMS would be advantageous.
Should you meet the above requirements and you would like to apply, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sian on 0112346868 for more info.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za