|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Trade Tested N4|
A FMCG manufacturing company based in Gauteng is seeking artisans.
- Trade Tested Millwright / fitter / Electrician
- Minimum 3 years' post Trade test experience in FMCG manufacturing sector.
- Minimum N4 certificate (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering)
- wireman's license and advantage
- experience in Fast Moving Consumable goods manufacturing essential.
- Sound knowledge of PLC's
- Machine overhauls and shut down maintenance
- Able to work shifts, Standby & overtime.
- Detail orientation.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong technical skills.
- Must be able to do fault finding.
- Analytical and Problem solving.
- Decision making ability.
- Action orientation.
- Quality orientation.
- Work standards
- Sound technical knowledge and proven maintenance experience
Salary: Market Related
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za