Maintenance Engineer (Pretoria)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R450k - R300k|
|Education||Bachelor of Science in Engineering with formal training in maintenance|
|Experience||4+ years in petrochemical maintenance/operations|
One of the world's leading international oil and gas companies is looking for a Maintenance Engineer (Pretoria). The primary purpose of this job is to ensure that all engineering maintenance activities are performed to support the business in a safe and efficient manner following the processes that are defined by the Group.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering with formal training in maintenance
• 4+ years in petrochemical maintenance/operations
• MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong communications skills
• Fluency in English
• Adhere to process safety practices and procedures (as documented) so that incidents may be prevented and/or mitigated via the identification, assessment, and understanding of both minor and major hazards in terms of plant, process, & people
• Relentlessly drives proactive maintenance on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis
• Apply all best practices in respect to Project Management (CVP), Procurement, Maintenance, Work Planning & Control, Tender Procedures, Contractor Management, and HSSE Assurance
• Delivers effective and efficient maintenance for Depots in area (people, process, tools)
• Fully integrates maintenance into wider depot context (operations, asset management, optimisation, budgets)
• Set and run reports on planned work to be done and actual backlogs and facilitate delivery
• Assist Maintenance Planner to schedule both planned and ad hoc maintenance work.
• Plan, monitor and report on all maintenance projects within area of operation
• Champion Control of Work implementation on the Depots
• Issue of Control of Work permits
• Coordinate maintenance contractor management and delivery
• On-site maintenance project coordination
• Receive and schedule break-down calls
• Complete purchase order process (ISP, contractor, receive authorisation, complete payments)
• Maximo :
o Evaluate job card feedback
o Extract lessons learned and institutionalise with the necessary parties
o Update database once verification completed
o Create any follow-up work orders
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any Logistics, Mining, IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za