|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Experience||8 years +|
A Maintenance Coordinator/Engineer is required at a FMCG company based in Johannesburg. The purpose of this role is to plan and coordinate the entire maintenance function at the plant.
Required Prior Learning
• Qualified mechanical or Electrical engineer.
• Government ticket will be an advantage
• Must comply with a GMRII status
• Minimum of 5 years unbroken experience
• Good Knowledge of the OSHACT
• Strong production/manufacturing/electrical/instrumentation background
• Familiar with plant maintenance programs (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems)
• Computer Literate - MS Office, Oracle, MS access
• Ability to work under extreme pressure
• Will have to be hands on and able to transfer skills and knowledge to the artisans and Knowledge
• Good communication skills & service orientated skills
• Planning skills with a high degree of control to complete items quickly and efficiently.
• Fundamental understanding of food processing equipment
• Ability to think strategically & to be able to implement a maintenance strategy
• Good Innovative thinking skills
• Ability to manage and coach people
• Good Knowledge of Risk control programs and safety programs.
Job Objectives and Key Performance Areas
• Implement and maintain a planned maintenance system
• Implement a maintenance strategy in line with company goals
• Assist with Operator training
• Assist with writing of Best Operating Practices and implementation thereof
• Improve Key Production indicators (OEE) / Achieve the required maintenance availability target set for the unit
• Assist with re-engineering and process improvement
• Control and manage maintenance budget
• Scheduling and planning major/minor shutdowns and sourcing of contractors
• Successfully implement capex and major maintenance projects
• Monthly and quarterly reporting
• Managing Health, Safety and Environmental programs on site.
• Reduction of all outsourced work on site.
• Maintenance of buildings and grounds
• The factory operates 24 hours, 7 days a week. Prepared to work at any time the job requires his guidance on site.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za