|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
A Maintenance Engineer is required at a FMCG manufacturing company based in the North West.
• Engineering/ Technical qualification, preferably degree
• 10 years FMCG manufacturing environment
• Good project management skills
• GCC advantageous
• Maximise process plant utilization
• Manage and perform root cause analysis
• Manager operational budget for maintenance
• Developing team and managing talent
• Ensuring process plant is compliant with legislation
• Industrial relations
• Health & safety
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za