|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R1.4M - R1.3M|
|Education||National Diploma or degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, GCC Mines & Works|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A mining client based in Limpopo is urgently looking for a Maintenance Engineer
Qualification and Experience
• National Diploma or degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Government Certificate of Competency Electrical or Mechanical (Mines).
• Knowledge of RCM, Condition Monitoring and Root Cause Analysis.
• Knowledge of Refrigeration plants, Compressors, Conveyors and Main Ventilation fans
• Koepe winder experience will be advantageous.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in a Mining Shaft Maintenance environment.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/Jennifer on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za