|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Bsc Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering|
A maintenance engineer is needed at a manufacturing company that specialises in fabric care, home care as well as personal care products. The Company is expanding and seeking to ?ll the following positions based in Johannesburg.
• BSc or BEng Mechanical or Electrical degree
• 5-6 years' hands-on experience including 2 years in a senior position in maintenance of plants preferably soaps and detergents.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and teamwork skills
• Be analytical and able to take initiative
• IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Plan, schedule and implement preventive maintenance of all plants, high-speed automatic packing machines, equipment and utility operations.
• Attend to and lead all breakdown repairs of pumps, gas-?red boilers, refrigeration equipment, air compressors, cooling towers and other key equipment in a timely manner.
• Maintain continuous operations for rated output of all PLC based plants - soap, glycerine, liquid detergents, and detergent spray unit.
• Plan and maintain optimum levels of spares and consumables through annual budgeting process.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za