Maintenance Fitter (CT)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
Trade Tested Fitter position at Plastics Company based in Cape Town.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric – certificate and N4 Mechanical Qualified
- Qualified Fitter (Recognised Trade Test)
- Preference will be given to candidates with Experience in the plastic industry
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics
- A minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in FMCG manufacturing environment as a Qualified Fitter.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES, BEHAVIOURS AND ATTITUDES
? Flexible approach to working conditions and working environment change.
? Self-motivated and enthusiastic worker.
? Ability to work on own initiative.
? Effective team worker
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
? Strong mechanical background
? Plastic industry (extrusion)
? Mechanical fitting
? Trouble shooting
? Root cause analysis
? System analysis
? Mechanical seals
? Electronic experience and advantage
? Mechanical preventative maintenance
SA Citizens only
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za