|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Bloemfontein, CBD|
Trade Tested Fitter position at FMCG manufacturing company based in Bloemfontein.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric – certificate and N4 Mechanical Qualified
- Qualified Fitter (Recognised Trade Test)
- 5 years’ experience in FMCG manufacturing environment.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES, BEHAVIOURS AND ATTITUDES
- Flexible approach to working conditions and working environment change.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic worker.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Effective team worker
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong mechanical background
- Manufacturing and installation of equipment
- Daily condition monitoring
- Assisting operators during change-over
- Mechanical fitting
- Trouble shooting
- Root cause analysis
- System analysis
- Mechanical seals
- Electronic experience and advantage
- Mechanical preventative maintenance
- Must be able to work in a team
- Able to work independently
- Prepared to work overtime and shifts
SA Citizens only
Salary: Market Related
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za