|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Test N4|
An FMCG manufacturing company based in Johannesburg is seeking a qualified fitter.
· Matriculation, N4 Technical Qualification, Trade Certificate
· 5+ years in a FMCG Maintenance Role (Food Manufacturing Plant)
· PLC Experience
· Strong experience on Boilers, Compressors, Chilling plants, Cold Rooms & Air handling units
· Strong Electrical experience
· Strong Experience on Form Fill + Seal Fillers & Cartoners
· Experience on High Speed Packing lines
- Service, repairs and maintenance of all mechanical equipment
- breakdowns on mechanical equipment
- standby duties
- safety inspection and reports
- research and development
- upgrading for improved performance
- planned maintenance program
- Must be able to read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures, to construct foundations for and to assemble, dismantle and overhaul machinery and equipment, using hand and power tools.
Salary: Market Related
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za