|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, CBD|
|Salary||R45K – R40K|
|Education||Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A vacancy exists in our Food Processing Plant in Gauteng for a Maintenance Foreman.
Only applicants with the required qualifications and experience need to apply:
• Relevant Engineering Degree
• Motivated and organized
• Control of subordinates
• Computer literacy
• At least 5 years’ middle management experience in a food processing environment
• Good communicator and interpersonal skills
• Responsible for maintenance of entire process plant
• Attend to breakdowns in plant
• Plan projects for replacement/moving of equipment
• Liaise with contractors
• Plan/purchase of spares and equipment
• Supervision of maintenance staff
• Responsible for maintenance budget
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za