|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Test, N4|
|Experience||5-7 years’ relevant trade experience – Millwright, Fitter, Electrician|
A Maintenance Foreman is needed at a Bakery manufacturing Company in Gauteng.
Will be responsible for:
• Preventative Maintenance
• Maintenance Planning
• Technical Support
• Trouble Shooting
• Performance Management and Staff Management
• Relevant Trade Test
• Registered Artisan (Red Seal)
• 5-7 years’ relevant trade experience – Millwright, Fitter, Electrician
• 5 years’ experience in Bakery Environment
• Operates in a factory environment (noisy)
• Availability after hours
• Knowledge of automated factories (PLC and SCADA)
• Required to work weekends and Public holidays
• 6 day work week.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Sian on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za