|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R35K - R30K|
|Education||Trade Test Fitter N4|
A packaging company based in Durban is offering an exciting and dynamic working environment in which people can fulfil their ambitions and aspire to continually improve their circumstances.
• A Qualified Artisan (Fitter and Turner) with recognised trade certificate is essential
• Minimum of 5 years’ post trade test experience in heavy industry / engineering environment is essential
• Minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience is essential
• A suitable Supervisory Management qualification will be highly advantageous
• Pulp and Paper experience will be advantageous
• Proficient English, with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects)
• Must have own transport
Key performance areas:
• Ensure compliance to SHE rules and regulations within assigned section
• Ensure that Artisans in the assigned section carry out day-to-day planned maintenance schedules on all mechanical equipment
• Responsible for all maintenance in assigned section
• Responsible for morning checklists in assigned section
• Ensure the manufacture, repair and replacement of mechanical equipment within the assigned section of the mill is completed
• Plan and execute shut work within assigned section in accordance to the shut plan
• Lead by example and execute supervisory functions within the assigned section
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za