|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Mpumalanga|
|Salary||R45K – R40K|
|Education||Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A vacancy exists in our Processing Plant in Mpumalanga for a Maintenance Foreman.
Only applicants with the required qualifications and experience need to apply:
The successful candidate should be able to undertake the following duties.
• Ensure compliance to SHE rules and regulations within their section;
• Ensure that Artisans in their section carry out day to day planned maintenance schedules on all mechanical equipment;
• Responsible for all maintenance in assigned section;
• Responsible for morning check lists in assigned section;
• Ensure the manufacture of, repair and replacement of mechanical equipment within the specified section in the plant is completed;
• Plan and execute shut work within relevant section in accordance to the shut plan; and Lead by example and execute Supervisory functions within relevant section.
• A relevant trade test
• A Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering is essential;
• A suitable supervisory management qualification will be highly advantageous.
• Minimum of 5 years post trade test experience in a food environment is essential
• Minimum of 3 years Supervisory experience is essential
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za