|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Free State|
|Salary||R1.3m - 1.2m|
|Education||Bachelor of Engineering degree qualification or equivalent.|
|Experience||5 years experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Maintenance Manager at a mining company based in the Free State
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor of Engineering degree qualification or equivalent.
• Should have completed a formal post-graduation training program.
• At least 5 years post qualification experience in a heavy industry or mineral processing plant environment.
• Sound knowledge of computerized maintenance and operational systems
• Ability to train and develop subordinates
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/Jennifer on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za