|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R65K – R55K|
|Education||B Sc/B Tech Engineering, GCC Factories|
A vacancy exists in one of the food manufacturing Plants in KZN for a Maintenance Manager.
Only applicants with the required qualifications and experience need to apply:
• B Sc/B Tech Engineering, GCC Factories Mechanical/Electrical Ticket Essential
• Motivated and organized
• Control of subordinates
• Computer literacy
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
• Good communicator and interpersonal skills
• Responsible for maintenance of entire process plant
• Attend to breakdowns in plant
• Plan projects for replacement/moving of equipment
• Liaise with contractors
• Plan/purchase of spares and equipment
• Supervision of maintenance staff
• Responsible for maintenance budget
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za