|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Salary||R65k – R55k|
|Education||BSC Mechanical/Electrical plus GCC|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A vacancy exists in our Chemical Plant in Gauteng for a Maintenance Manager Position
Only applicants with the required qualifications and experience need to apply:
• BSC Mechanical/Electrical plus GCC
• Motivated and organized
• Control of subordinates
• Computer literacy
• At least 5 years’ experience in an fmcg processing environment
• Good communicator and interpersonal skills
• Responsible for maintenance of entire process plant
• ASU (Air Separation Unit) or experience in a large process production environment.
• At least 3 years at a senior level managing staff.
• Good knowledge of RCA's and FME methodologies.
• OHSAct and Quality conformance experience.
• Knowledge of business management and systems (budgets, handle HR issues, communication etc.)
• Strong communication and networking abilities.
Very good business English skills both written and spoken
• Attend to breakdowns in plant
• Plan projects for replacement/moving of equipment
• Liaise with contractors
• Plan/purchase of spares and equipment
• Supervision of maintenance staff
• Responsible for maintenance budget
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/ cHANEL on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za