|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Education||Trade Test N4|
|Experience||10 years +|
A Maintenance Manager is required at Bakery manufacturing factory based the Johannesburg East area.
- Minimum Requirements Minimum N3 Certificate with a trade test as a Millwright or Electrician
- 5 years hands-on experience in planned plant preventative maintenance in a bakery or FMCG Environment.
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential
Must have sound knowledge of:
- OHS Act, including regulations
- Food Safety and ISO 22000
- Pneumatic Controls
- Good understanding of PLC's and Fault Finding
- Experience with and understanding bakery equipment, including boilers, motor control systems and air compressors.
- Good understanding of bakery processes
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain boilers and air compressors and all engineering services
- Manage small projects : Plant and buildings
- Responsible for an effective safety system in line with Government Regulations (H&S & Risk)
- Manage, control and develop subordinates
- Budget and budget control
- Handle disciplinary enquiries
- Maintenance store
Salary: Market Related
Closing Date: 20th November
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za